Hydrration & Repair Without Any Junk
After Practice Replenish & Repair - Electrolytes + Aminos + Vit C
NEW LOOK, SAME AWESOME FORMULA!
- Tell Me More
Upgrade your water and take hydration next level! Adding a scoop of After Practice Replenish and Repair to your water not only helps quench your thirst, it also helps replace and rebalance all 6 electrolyte minerals lost during sweating (or glowing?) and supports muscle repair to reduce soreness or stiffness. In our natural Pineapple-Coconut flavour, it makes rehydrating a luscious experience. Zero calories, zero sugars, zero artificials.
- All 6 Electrolytes + aminos for enhanced hydration & muscle recovery
- Immune boosting buffered vitamin C and L-glutamine
- Delicious Natural Pineapple Coconut flavour
- Zero calories, No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Vegan, paleo, keto & fasting-friendly
Each scoop (6g) contains:
Coconut water (Cocos nucifera, Fruit) …. 1g
Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) …. 250mg
Fermented Vegan L-Leucine …. 500mg
Fermented Vegan L-Glutamine ….1.5g
Potassium (Phosphate) …. 200mg
Magnesium (Oxide) ….125mg
Phosphorus (Amino acid chelate) ….65mg
Zinc (Gluconate) ….1mg
Copper (Chelate) ….0.2mcg
Selenium (L-Selenomethione)…. 2mcg
Calcium (Gluconate) …. 60mg
Stevia leaf, Monk fruit, Citric acid, Natural pineapple flavour, Sodium chloride
DIRECTIONS & CAUTIONS Adults: Mix 1 scoop with cold water (shake in a shaker cup or water bottle or stir in a glass with spoon) and enjoy during or after exercise
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- Source of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Assists in the building of lean muscle [tissue/mass] when combined with regular [weight/resistance] training and a healthy balanced diet
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to maintain electrolyte balance
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or potassium-containing salt substitutes.
When we complete a sweaty practice, workout, run or exercise class, we deplete our bodies of electrolytes and water when we sweat. That’s why it feels so good to have a big long drink of water. But water alone isn’t actually enough to help replace the electrolytes we’ve lost in sweat and may in fact, dilute our remaining electrolytes further.
What are electrolytes?
Simply, electrolytes are minerals that carry an electrical charge. They are important because they affect how our muscles function, how much water we are able to retain in our bodies, and how acid or alkaline our blood is. It’s important to replace them after exercise to prevent inadequate hydration and cramping and encourage proper muscle recovery.
After Practice Replenish and Repair contains all six electrolyte minerals: Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Sodium, in addition to support minerals zinc, copper and selenium. We’ve also included Organic Coconut water as a natural hydrator, buffered Vitamin C for immune support, and fermented vegan amino acids L-Leucine and L-Glutamine for muscle repair and recovery. This natural Pineapple-coconut flavoured powder has zero sugars, zero calories, and nothing artificial. It’s like a restorative pose in water form!
Select Research and References:
- 1) Waldron M1,2, Ralph C3, Jeffries O3, Tallent J3, Theis N4, Patterson SD3. The effects of acute leucine or leucine-glutamine co-ingestion on recovery from eccentrically biased exercise. Amino Acids. 2018 May 16.
- 2) Saat M1, Singh R, Sirisinghe RG, Nawawi M. Rehydration after exercise with fresh young coconut water, carbohydrate-electrolyte beverage and plain water. J Physiol Anthropol Appl Human Sci. 2002 Mar;21(2):93-104.
- 3) Carr AC1, Maggini S2. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 3;9(11). pii: E1211.
After Practice Replenish & Repair - Electrolyte & Amino drink mix
Thanks for the stars!
As a certified nutritionist, I know how important it is to properly hydrate and this goes beyond plain water. I love how clean this product is, minimal ingredients and its delicious! Perfect to help hydrate on hotter days and for post workout recovery.
Thank you Dallas! so happy you love it - happy hydrating!
I love this product!
It taste so good and it really works.
I have one everyday and I have noticed a difference in my skin.
I am hydrated and I feel so good.
Thank you for your review Kathryn! So happy you love it
This drink is just an incredible source of electrolytes. It truly feels REPLENISHING.
Thank you Jessica for this amazing feedback!
I won this product through a yoga challenge and it was so delightful it'll now be in regular rotation for my movement routine. I can't wait to get my next shipment!
Thank you Kim, for sharing this. We are thrilled you love After Practice!