Just a few of the natural superstar ingredients powering Daytime Zen Stress Support
Daytime Zen Stress Support Supplement
60 veggie capsules - two month’s supply
Brain Fog? Feeling anxious or overwhelmed? Low energy levels?
- Tell Me More
Calm, Cool & Collected. This combination of proven natural ingredients helps your body deal with, and adapt to the chronic levels of stress that are part of modern life. Just one capsule daily reduces that overwhelmed feeling and allows you to focus on what you need to, in a relaxed, yet attentive state of mind. Reduces stress fatigue for better energy and mood. Daytime Zen helps to manage and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety so you can shine all day!
Use alone or as a system with our melatonin-free natural sleep aid.
✔ Feel relaxed, with improved focus
✔ Reduced feelings of stress and overwhelm
✔ Supports better memory & cognitive function
✔ Supports energy and mood
Health Canada Approved NPN #80087311
Each capsule contains:
- L-Theanine, Camellia sinensis – Leaf……..200mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, Root) ……250mg (5% Withanolides, 10:1, QCE 2500mg)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rpsea, Root) ….150mg (3% Rosavins, 2% Salidrosides, 10:1, QCE 1500mg)
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri, Herb top) ……100mg100mg (50% Bacosides A and B, 30:1, QCE 3000mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule shell)
Adults: Take one capsule daily on an empty stomach, ideally in the morning.
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement
- Used in Herbal Medicine) (as an adaptogen) (to) help(s) (to) temporary relieve symptoms of stress (such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness)
- (Used in Herbal Medicine) (to) help(s) support cognitive function (such as mental focus and mental stamina)
- Provides antioxidants
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen. If you are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT), birth control pills or antidepressant medication. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. If you experience irritability or insomnia discontinue use. May cause digestive issues.
Stress is a daily part of modern life. Some stress is even positive – like planning an event or getting ready for a trip – but the majority of stress isn’t fun at all.
Whether it’s trying to get yourself or your family out the door in the morning, battling traffic, trying to make a deadline at work, or something significantly more serious, we all deal with stress daily. And it’s the chronic, cumulative nature of stress that can lead to negative effects on our health – like anxiety, insomnia, depression, and impaired immunity– all of which impact our quality of life. Prescription medication can be prescribed to help manage symptoms of anxiety, but these can come with the risk of side-effects.
Daytime Zen is a natural health product that contains a precise combination of ingredients to help the body deal with stress and support cognitive (brain) health, without scary side effects.
L-theanine is an amino acid extracted from green tea, that helps reduce the perception of stress and promotes alert relaxation and mental focus.
Ashwagandha, sometimes referred to as “Indian ginseng” is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurvedic medicine. In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is characterized as “Rasayana” meaning the promotion of good health and long life-span. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, meaning it helps the body adapt to stress and return to homeostasis. It also has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rhodiola, also known as “golden root” is another adaptogenic herb with stress-relieving properties. Rhodiola is thought to balance cortisol (the stress hormone) in the body and has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), as well as by the Vikings, and by Sherpas in the Himalayas. In addition to helping support stress relief, Rhodiola can also help fight physical and mental fatigue and improve brain function.
Bacopa is the third adaptogenic herb in Daytime Zen. Also used in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa helps the body deal with stress, reduces feelings of anxiety and also can support better memory function. In India it is used for stress, Alzheimer’s and even Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), with none of the side effects associated with some prescription medications.
Select Research and References:
- 1) Nobre AC1, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8.
- 2) Giesbrecht T1, Rycroft JA, Rowson MJ, De Bruin EA. The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness.Nutr Neurosci. 2010 Dec;13(6):283-90.
- 3) Shah N1, Singh R1, Sarangi U1, Saxena N1, Chaudhary A1, Kaur G2, Kaul SC1, Wadhwa R1. Combinations of Ashwagandha leaf extracts protect brain-derived cells against oxidative stress and induce differentiation. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 19;10(3):e0120554.
- 4) Cropley M1, Banks AP1, Boyle J2. The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptoms. Phytother Res. 2015 Dec;29(12):1934-9
- 5) Kongkeaw C1, Dilokthornsakul P2, Thanarangsarit P3, Limpeanchob N3, Norman Scholfield C4. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-35
This product works!
After taking it for a month I noticed a big change in my mood!
I felt much more at ease and happy!
Everyone should try this.
They will be so happy they did.
Thank you so much Kathryn! You made our day and we are so happy Daytime Zen is doing its job.
I’ve been using the Daytime Zen support for a few months now. I noticed their effectiveness when I had to board a 5-hour flight. I am an extremely anxious flyer, but I noticed that I was significantly less anxious on this flight, even when we encountered turbulence on the return flight. The only thing that has changed in my routine was that I was taking the Daytime Zen.
Wonderful to hear - thank you for sharing and so happy DZ is helping!
Creates a calm and focused feel. Really enjoying this product
Thank you for sharing Nevah! delighted it's doing its job.
I am not given to taking pharmaceuticals, so I began to research natural remedies for anxiety and chronic stress, brought on by a broken shoulder (watch that black ice!!!) and the untimely death of a beloved family member. This search led me to Jillian and Niyama Wellness. I decided to try Daytime Zen and am so grateful that I did. It is now part of my morning routine, every morning, first thing with my juice. I can honestly report there are no side effects, renders me clear headed and tremendously helping me cope; in fact, I credit it with a renewed ability to move forward when all I wanted to do was crawl under a blanket and sleep.
Thank you Jillian.
Caroline, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this. As a woman who has always dealt with anxiety I cannot tell you how happy it makes me that Daytime Zen is helping you. Sending peace, Jillian, founder
I was becoming constantly stressed, overwhelmed, crying, and had bad mood swings. I had no clue what to do and I did NOT want to go on anti-depressants or anything like that. Nothing I usually do would help for very long and I had lost hope. I order other products from here and I recalled seeing this supplement and I thought "hey, it's worth a try... what else can I do???" And I am soooo glad I did buy this!! I feel so much calmer and even in stressful situations.. I bounce back quick even during high stress moments! Highly recommend if you need that extra support to get you calm and zen 😌
Dakota, thank you so much for sharing your experience! It feels wonderful to know that Daytime Zen is helping you the way it is meant to - thank you so much for your support!