Energy & Focus without Caffeine
Green Energy - Caffeine-free Pre-Workout
Clean, caffeine-free pre-workout with greens - 300g/30 servings
- Tell Me More
Finally, a clean, natural pre-workout without caffeine or stimulants, This delicious all-natural berry-licious pre-workout is an energizing and alkalinizing powder you mix with cold water and drink about 30 minutes before a workout. This is stimulant-free energy! Zero sugar or calories, vegan, paleo, keto and fasting-friendly.
- No jitters, no crash pre-workout that is actually good for you
- With greens and antioxidants – wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spinach, acai, maca and berries
- Energize & focus with L-citruline, L-carnitine, beets, maritime pine bark, choline and MCT oil
- Sweat it out with milk thistle, turmeric and Himalayan sea salt
- Zero calories, No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Vegan, paleo, keto & fasting-friendly
Each scoop (10g) contains:
- Calories: 0
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Sugars: 0
- Protein: 0
- Vegan L-Citrulline (Citrulline malate) ….2g
- Fermented Vegan L-Arginine (L-Arginine, Glycine max – Seed) ….1g
- Wheat grass powder …. 1g
- Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare, Leaf) …..1g
- Vegan L-Taurine (2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid) …. 500mg
- MCT Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera, Seed endosperm) …. 500mg
- Beetroot (Beta vulgaris, Root) …. 250mg (10:1, QCE 2500mg)
- Vegan Acetyl L-Carnitine ((2R) Acetyloxy-3-carboxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-1-propanamininium inner salt, Acetyl-L-Carnitine) ….250mg
- Maca (Lapidium meyenil, Root). …. 100mg
- Acai (Euterpa oleracea, Root) ….100mg
- Spinach (Spinacis oleracea, Leaf) ….100mg
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa, Leaf) …. 100mg
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum, Whole plant) …. 50mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Root) ….50mg
- Grape seed extract (Vitus vinifera – Seed) ….50mg
- Common barberry (Barberis vulgaris, Root) …100mg
- Maritime pine (Pinus pinaster, Stem bark) …. 50mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Choline bitartrate, natural berry flavour, citric acid, stevia leaf, monk fruit, theobroma cacao distillate, pink Himalayan salt, cocoa powder
Mix 1 scoop of our caffeine-free pre-workout in 500ml cold water and enjoy 30-60 minutes before your practice or workout. You can enjoy it in the morning as an antioxidant and greens rich tonic, throw it in a smoothie, or use it as a mid-afternoon pick-me up.
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
- Source of (an) amino acid(s) involved in muscle protein synthesis
- Source of antioxidant(s)/Provides antioxidant(s).
- Source of antioxidant(s)/Provides antioxidant(s) that help(s) fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals.
- Workout supplement
- Athletic support
- Source of protein for the maintenance of good health
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- Assists in the building of lean muscle [tissue/mass] when combined with regular [weight/resistance] training and a healthy balanced diet
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are taking medication for cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners.
If you suffer from cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity.
If your condition worsens.
If you have renal/kidney disease and are following a low protein diet.
If you are taking any prescription medication If you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder.
This game-changing pre-practice drink mix is our new favourite way to start the day! This combination of wheat grass, barley grass, maca, alfalfa, acai, spinach and berries is the perfect alkalinizing blend of organic greens and antioxidants to set you up for success.
L-citrulline, beet root extract, and pine bark extract supports blood flow to your working muscles and improved circulation while you exercise. MCT oil from coconut plus choline, pure cocoa extract and the amino acid Acetyl l-carnitine all support energy and focus throughout your workout. Finally, milk thistle, turmeric, pink Himalayan sea salt and l-taurine help you stay hydrated and help with healthy detoxification as you sweat.
Select Research and References:
- 1) Seddon M1, Melikian N, Dworakowski R, Shabeeh H, Jiang B, Byrne J, Casadei B, Chowienczyk P, Shah AM. Effects of neuronal nitric oxide synthase on human coronary artery diameter and blood flow in vivo. Circulation. 2009 May 26;119(20):2656-62.
- 2) Ferguson SK1, Hirai DM, Copp SW, Holdsworth CT, Allen JD, Jones AM, Musch TI, Poole DC. Impact of dietary nitrate supplementation via beetroot juice on exercising muscle vascular control in rats. J Physiol. 2013 Jan 15;591(2):547-57.
- 3) Yamaguchi KK1, Pereira LF1, Lamarão CV1, Lima ES2, da Veiga-Junior VF3. Amazon acai: chemistry and biological activities: a review. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15;179:137-51.
- 4) Bahmani M1, Shirzad H2, Rafieian S3, Rafieian-Kopaei M4. Silybum marianum: Beyond Hepatoprotection. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2015 Oct;20(4):292-301.
- 5) Xianchu L1,2, Ming L1,2, Xiangbin L2, Lan Z2. Grape seed proanthocyanidin extract supplementation affects exhaustive exercise-induced fatigue in mice. Food Nutr Res. 2018 Jun 6;62..
- 6) Takahashi M1, Suzuki K1, Kim HK2, Otsuka Y3, Imaizumi A3, Miyashita M4, Sakamoto S1. Effects of curcumin supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in humans Int J Sports Med. 2014 Jun;35(6):469-75.
- 7) Glenn JM1,2,3, Gray M4,5, Wethington LN4, Stone MS4,5, Stewart RW Jr4,5, Moyen NE5. Acute citrulline malate supplementation improves upper- and lower-body submaximal weightlifting exercise performance in resistance-trained females.Eur J Nutr. 2017 Mar;56(2):775-784.
I really wanted to like this but the taste is just awful. I can barely get it down, I’ve been adding flavouring to help me stomach it. I probably will be throwing this out and not repurchasing.
I’m so sorry you didn’t like the taste Sarah, it’s usually such a crowd pleaser! I will message you to make it right for you.
I have been looking for a good pre workout for a while now. For myself personally and my life, a good pre workout would need to be caffeine free or low caffeine, taste atleast not too bad, work, and most importantly have healthy for the body ingredients! This has been so hard to find. I feel like almost every pre workout has artificial sugars, flavours, colours, and other junk our bodies dont need.
I was very happy when I found this one and had high hopes I would like it.
I have heard some people not liking the taste, and here is what I have to say about that..
I personally think it tastes absolutely great. I actually enjoy drinking it. That being said I think if you are used to other pre workouts with lots of additives and sugars and your palate is used to that type of food you may not like this at first.
I highly recommend this pre workout and will continue to purchase it!
Andrea, thank you so much for sharing this! Thrilled you are loving your Green Energy!
I LOVE the flavour of Green Energy, it tastes like berry punch and doesn't have a gross, fake aftertaste. The ingredients are completely clean which is also tough to find in a pre-workout. Will definitely keep using this for a long time!
so happy you love our Green Energy!
Love using this product pre-workout (not just before yoga) and post workout.
I find it easy to digest. The taste is really good and fresh - plus no aftertaste. I look forward to drinking it everyday!
thanks so much for sharing - so happy you love it Lisa!
Love this product! I use it in the morning for a nice energy quick and it works well! Actually also use for some more morning energy before work! Will definitely re-order
Thank you Clara! Thrilled Niyama is part of your morning!