Hydrration & Repair Without Any Junk
After Practice Replenish & Repair - Electrolytes + Aminos + Vit C
Natural Electrolytes & Amino Acids for Rehydration and Repair | Tastes like Coconut water | No sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Tell Me More
Upgrade your water and take hydration next level! Adding a scoop of After Practice Replenish and Repair to your water not only helps quench your thirst, it also helps replace and rebalance all 6 electrolyte minerals lost during sweating (or glowing?) and supports muscle repair to reduce soreness or stiffness. In our natural Pineapple-Coconut flavour, it makes rehydrating a luscious experience. Zero calories, zero sugars, zero artificials.
- All 6 Electrolytes + aminos for enhanced hydration & muscle recovery
- Immune boosting buffered vitamin C and L-glutamine
- Delicious Natural Pineapple Coconut flavour
- Zero calories, No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- No sugar electrolyte re-hydrator
- Vegan, paleo, keto & fasting-friendly
Each scoop (6g) contains:
Coconut water (Cocos nucifera, Fruit) …. 1g
Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) …. 250mg
Fermented Vegan L-Leucine …. 500mg
Fermented Vegan L-Glutamine ….1.5g
Potassium (Phosphate) …. 200mg
Magnesium (Oxide) ….125mg
Phosphorus (Amino acid chelate) ….65mg
Zinc (Gluconate) ….1mg
Copper (Chelate) ….0.2mcg
Selenium (L-Selenomethione)…. 2mcg
Calcium (Gluconate) …. 60mg
Stevia leaf, Monk fruit, Citric acid, Natural pineapple flavour, Sodium chloride
DIRECTIONS & CAUTIONS Adults: Mix 1 scoop with cold water (shake in a shaker cup or water bottle or stir in a glass with spoon) and enjoy during or after exercise
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- Source of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Assists in the building of lean muscle [tissue/mass] when combined with regular [weight/resistance] training and a healthy balanced diet
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to maintain electrolyte balance
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or potassium-containing salt substitutes.
When we complete a sweaty practice, workout, run or exercise class, we deplete our bodies of electrolytes and water when we sweat. That’s why it feels so good to have a big long drink of water. But water alone isn’t actually enough to help replace the electrolytes we’ve lost in sweat and may in fact, dilute our remaining electrolytes further.
What are electrolytes?
Simply, electrolytes are minerals that carry an electrical charge. They are important because they affect how our muscles function, how much water we are able to retain in our bodies, and how acid or alkaline our blood is. It’s important to replace them after exercise to prevent inadequate hydration and cramping and encourage proper muscle recovery.
After Practice Replenish and Repair contains all six electrolyte minerals: Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Sodium, in addition to support minerals zinc, copper and selenium. We’ve also included Organic Coconut water as a natural hydrator, buffered Vitamin C for immune support, and fermented vegan amino acids L-Leucine and L-Glutamine for muscle repair and recovery. This natural Pineapple-coconut flavoured powder has zero sugars, zero calories, and nothing artificial. It’s like a restorative pose in water form!
Select Research and References:
- 1) Waldron M1,2, Ralph C3, Jeffries O3, Tallent J3, Theis N4, Patterson SD3. The effects of acute leucine or leucine-glutamine co-ingestion on recovery from eccentrically biased exercise. Amino Acids. 2018 May 16.
- 2) Saat M1, Singh R, Sirisinghe RG, Nawawi M. Rehydration after exercise with fresh young coconut water, carbohydrate-electrolyte beverage and plain water. J Physiol Anthropol Appl Human Sci. 2002 Mar;21(2):93-104.
- 3) Carr AC1, Maggini S2. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 3;9(11). pii: E1211.
Love the flavor of this! It’s not too sweet and doesn’t have a bad after taste. It’s actually refreshing!
Thank you Michelle!! so happy to hear you enjoy our After Practice!
I practice hot yoga everyday so need something with electrolytes to rehydrate. This does the trick - I never have that dehydration headache that comes from a big sweat after taking this. And it is delicious.
thank you Lori - we agree After Practice is perfect for Hot yoga!
Did not enjoy this
Hi Kasia, so sorry this was not to your liking! it is definitely very coconut-forward; most people say it tastes like coconut water or a pina colada, but coconut can be polarizing.We may make a second flavour in the future!
Essential in my routine
thank you so much Heather, honoured to be part of your routine!
I practice hot yoga every day and staying hydrated. It’s always important and challenging for me. I love how this product this product hydrates me as well as gives me the electrolytes. I need after such a work out. It’s exactly what my body needs!
Thank you so much for sharing Nori - so happy our After Practice is keeping you hydrated!