What makes our Plant Protein taste so much better?
Clean Plant Protein Powder - 14 servings - Natural Vanilla - Stevia-free - Organic
391 g / 14 servings
Looking for a plant protein that actually tastes good and doesn't make you bloated or gassy? Meet the best tasting plant protein in Canada
ALSO AVAILABLE IN 28 SERVINGS - CLICK HERE
- Tell Me More
This deliciously smooth, vegan, not too sweet, all-natural organic vanilla protein powder is the perfect addition to your smoothie or shake. With 20g of organic plant-sourced protein plus fibre, vitamins and minerals in each scoop, this powder is vegan-friendly, allergen-free and easy to digest, extremely low in fat, with zero sugar and nothing artificial. Stevia-free.
- Delicious enough to drink with just water!
- 20g high-quality complete protein from organically grown peas per scoop
- With vitamins and fibre
- Natural, not too sweet, vanilla flavour, Stevia-free, Zero Sugars
- Paleo, Keto & Vegan
- Smooth, silky texture, never chalky
Organic Plant Protein Powder - Vanilla - Stevia-free
Each scoop contains:
Calories. 100 100 Total Fat 1.5 g 0.5g Saturated Fat 0 g 0g Trans Fat 0 g 0g Total Carbohydrates 1.5g 1.5g Fibre 1 g 1g Sugars 0 g 0g Protein 20 g 20g Organic Pea Protein ( from Pisum sativum – Seed) 20 g 20g Calcium (carbonate) 250 mg 250mg Sodium bicarbonate (Carbonic acid sodium salt (1:1)) 220 mg 220mg Magnesium (oxide) 100 mg 100mg Phosphorus (Proteinate)100 mg 100mg Potassium (Phosphate, monobasic) 30 mg 30mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg 30mg Beta-carotene 10.8 mg (900 RAE) 10.8mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol) 10.14 mg (15.iu) 10.14mg
Niacin (Niacinamide) 10 mg 10mg Pantothenic acid (D-Pantothenic acid) 5 mg 5mg Zinc (gluconate) 7.5 mg 7.5mg Iron 1 mg 1mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1 mg 1mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 750 mcg 750mcg Folic Acid (Folate) 200 mcg 200mcg Biotin 150 mcg 150mcg Iodine 100 mcg 100mcg Chromium (Picolinate) 60 mcg 60mcg Vitamin K1 40 mcg 40mcg Selenium 35 mcg 35mcg Vitamin D3 10 mcg (400 iu) 10mcg (400iu) Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg 3mcg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural vanilla flavour, monk fruit extract, xanthan gum
Adults: Mix one scoop into 500ml cold water or non-dairy milk in a shaker cup, or using a blender add one scoop to a smoothie
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
- Source of protein to maintain good health, build and repair body tissues
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Source of vitamin A for the maintenance of good health
- Source of antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in wound healing
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus
- Source of antioxidant that protects the fat in body tissues from oxidation
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps to maintain normal muscle function
- Source of electrolyte for the maintenance of good health
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking blood thinners
- You are a tobacco smoker
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Folate supplementation can mask a Vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough B12, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Protein is one of three primary macronutrients that provide energy to human body, along with fats and carbohydrates. They are comprised of a number of amino acids that are essential to proper body function and serve as building blocks of body issue.
There are 20 different amino acids in total. While some of these can be made in the body, there are 9 essential amino acids that people can only obtain from dietary sources. Foods that provide all of the essential amino acids are called complete protein sources and can include animal as well as some plant-based sources.
A diet rich in high-quality clean protein supports good health, muscle recovery and growth. All proteins are not created equal however, and if you are vegan, vegetarian, or simply cutting back on animal products in your diet it can be challenging to get the quality protein you need. Which is where a daily protein smoothie makes a ton of sense. In less time than it takes to make a bowl of cereal you can blend up a great tasting protein smoothie that will keep you energized and satisfied for hours – while also helping your body build and repair lean muscle tissue in your body.
Select Research and References:
- 1) Dahl WJ1, Foster LM, Tyler RT. Review of the health benefits of peas (Pisum sativum L.)Br J Nutr. 2012 Aug;108 Suppl 1:S3-10.
- 2) Babault N1, Païzis C2, Deley G2, Guérin-Deremaux L3, Saniez MH3, Lefranc-Millot C3, Allaert FA4. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein.J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Jan 21;12(1):3.
- 3) Veronese N1, Berton L1, Carraro S1, Bolzetta F1, De Rui M1, Perissinotto E1, Toffanello ED1, Bano G1, Pizzato S1, Miotto F1, Coin A1, Manzato E1, Sergi G1. Effect of oral magnesium supplementation on physical performance in healthy elderly women involved in a weekly exercise program: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep;100(3):974-81.
- 4) Rungruangmaitree R1, Jiraungkoorskul W2. Pea, Pisum sativum, and Its Anticancer Activity. Pharmacogn Rev. 2017 Jan-Jun;11(21):39-42.
Tasty in my smoothies and keeps me feeling full all afternoon.
thank you Michelle! this was a tricky product to create so we are so happy it's doing what it should for you!
It is not easy to find a plant based protein that does well on it's own, or with frozen fruit. Well done Niyama Wellness - delicious for both occasions. Blends beautifully and tastes great. Not to mention - trustworthy ingredients. Thank you!
Nicole, thank you sincerely for sharing this feedback - thrilled that you love it!
I absolutely love this protein powder. It tastes like homemade pudding, has all clean ingredients, doesn't fill you up like other protein powders do and there is no sugar!
Thank you Julie! Delighted that you are enjoying our plant protein- it was a labour love to create
This is the first protein powder I’ve tried that doesn’t give my smoothies a chalky taste and doesn’t have an overpowering vanilla flavour.
Makes having my smoothies enjoyable! It is incredible and i will definitely be repurchasing.
Thank you so much Lauren! We are so happy to be part of your morning smoothie!
This protein has seriously changed my life. I made the switch to a plant based protein and I couldn't be happier. The taste is amazing, and compliments many recipes well. This is seriously worth trying! This is a lot cleaner than many other plant based proteins and is suitable for those of us with a million dietary restrictions.
Thank you so much Alexis - you made our day!