Energy & Focus without Caffeine
Green Energy Clean Pre-Workout - 30 servings NEW PACKAGING
Clean, caffeine-free pre-workout with greens - 300g/30 servings
- Tell Me More
Finally, a clean, natural pre-workout without caffeine or stimulants, This delicious all-natural berry-licious pre-workout is an energizing and alkalinizing powder you mix with cold water and drink about 30 minutes before a workout. This is stimulant-free energy! Zero sugar or calories, vegan, paleo, keto and fasting-friendly.
- No jitters, no crash pre-workout that is actually good for you
- With greens and antioxidants – wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spinach, acai, maca and berries
- Energize & focus with L-citruline, L-carnitine, beets, maritime pine bark, choline and MCT oil
- Sweat it out with milk thistle, turmeric and Himalayan sea salt
- Zero calories, No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Vegan, paleo, keto & fasting-friendly
- Health Canada NPN 80113630
Each scoop (10g) contains:
- Calories: 0
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Sugars: 0
- Protein: 0
- Vegan L-Citrulline (Citrulline malate) ….2g
- Fermented Vegan L-Arginine (L-Arginine, Glycine max – Seed) ….1g
- Wheat grass powder …. 1g
- Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare, Leaf) …..1g
- Vegan L-Taurine (2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid) …. 500mg
- MCT Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera, Seed endosperm) …. 500mg
- Beetroot (Beta vulgaris, Root) …. 250mg (10:1, QCE 2500mg)
- Vegan Acetyl L-Carnitine ((2R) Acetyloxy-3-carboxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-1-propanamininium inner salt, Acetyl-L-Carnitine) ….250mg
- Maca (Lapidium meyenil, Root). …. 100mg
- Acai (Euterpa oleracea, Root) ….100mg
- Spinach (Spinacis oleracea, Leaf) ….100mg
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa, Leaf) …. 100mg
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum, Whole plant) …. 50mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Root) ….50mg
- Grape seed extract (Vitus vinifera – Seed) ….50mg
- Common barberry (Barberis vulgaris, Root) …100mg
- Maritime pine (Pinus pinaster, Stem bark) …. 50mg
- Choline (Bitartarate) ....100mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanaocobalamin)......100 mcg
Mix 1 scoop of our caffeine-free pre-workout in 500ml cold water and enjoy 30-60 minutes before your practice or workout. You can enjoy it in the morning as an antioxidant and greens rich tonic, throw it in a smoothie, or use it as a mid-afternoon pick-me up.
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
This game-changing pre-exercise drink mix is our favourite way to start the day! This combination of wheat grass, barley grass, maca, alfalfa, acai, spinach and berries is the perfect alkalinizing blend of organic greens and antioxidants to set you up for success.
L-citrulline, beet root extract, and pine bark extract supports blood flow to your working muscles and improved circulation while you exercise. MCT oil from coconut plus choline, pure cocoa extract and the amino acid Acetyl l-carnitine all support energy and focus throughout your workout. Finally, milk thistle, turmeric, pink Himalayan sea salt and l-taurine help you stay hydrated and help with healthy detoxification as you sweat.
- Without caffeine or stimulants, this pre-workout can be used as an afternoon pick-me up, even if you aren't working out. And you can have it before an evening workout, without worrying about it interfering with your sleep.
Select Research and References:
- 1) Seddon M1, Melikian N, Dworakowski R, Shabeeh H, Jiang B, Byrne J, Casadei B, Chowienczyk P, Shah AM. Effects of neuronal nitric oxide synthase on human coronary artery diameter and blood flow in vivo. Circulation. 2009 May 26;119(20):2656-62.
- 2) Ferguson SK1, Hirai DM, Copp SW, Holdsworth CT, Allen JD, Jones AM, Musch TI, Poole DC. Impact of dietary nitrate supplementation via beetroot juice on exercising muscle vascular control in rats. J Physiol. 2013 Jan 15;591(2):547-57.
- 3) Yamaguchi KK1, Pereira LF1, Lamarão CV1, Lima ES2, da Veiga-Junior VF3. Amazon acai: chemistry and biological activities: a review. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15;179:137-51.
- 4) Bahmani M1, Shirzad H2, Rafieian S3, Rafieian-Kopaei M4. Silybum marianum: Beyond Hepatoprotection. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2015 Oct;20(4):292-301.
- 5) Xianchu L1,2, Ming L1,2, Xiangbin L2, Lan Z2. Grape seed proanthocyanidin extract supplementation affects exhaustive exercise-induced fatigue in mice. Food Nutr Res. 2018 Jun 6;62..
- 6) Takahashi M1, Suzuki K1, Kim HK2, Otsuka Y3, Imaizumi A3, Miyashita M4, Sakamoto S1. Effects of curcumin supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in humans Int J Sports Med. 2014 Jun;35(6):469-75.
- 7) Glenn JM1,2,3, Gray M4,5, Wethington LN4, Stone MS4,5, Stewart RW Jr4,5, Moyen NE5. Acute citrulline malate supplementation improves upper- and lower-body submaximal weightlifting exercise performance in resistance-trained females.Eur J Nutr. 2017 Mar;56(2):775-784.