I love having these in the fridge for a quick, healthy and high-protein snack. They are super lemony, not too sweet and the texture is a bit like cookie dough. They also work really well as an out-the-door breakfast in a pinch. And my youngest likes them in her lunch – though she prefers the chocolate ones!
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 2 scoops Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP organic coconut flour
- 3 + 3 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- Combine all ingredients (using only 3 tbsp of the shredded coconut) in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined
- .By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat, and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls
- .Refrigerate the plate for 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze
These will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer.
Leave a comment: