Vegan Coconut & Banana Nut Muffins
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 Cup of melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. ground Flax + 6 tablespoons Water (whisk together and set for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened Coconut Milk or alternative non-dairy milk
- 1 ½ Tsp. pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 Cup rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 scoops of Clean Plant Protein
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Sliced Bananas and Nuts for topping
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12-muffin pan with a non-stick spray.
- Peel the bananas and add them to a mixing bowl. Mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax mixture, milk and vanilla into the bowl. Whisk until all incorporated.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, Clean Plant Protein and cinnamon. Mix together until just incorporated- don't overmix!
- Pour batter evenly into the muffin pan. Add a sliced banana and nuts to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then cool for about 1 hour.